Last night my dog, Cady, got into a pack of gum – gum contains xylitol which is incredibly toxic to dogs. She was on her deathbed. Immediately they took her back and provided the best care for her. They answered every question, gave us so much guidance, and took the best care of Cady. Without a doubt they saved her life.
They were great! Everyone was calm and friendly. They explained all options, risks, cost, and concerns quickly and efficiently all while prepping my Bella for immediate surgery. I was given constant updates and they really were attentive to my anxiousness! Thank you Dr. Turner and staff for helping my girl!